THE SPINECOR® DYNAMIC CORRECTIVE BRACE
- Is the first and only truly dynamic brace which provides a progressive correction of Idiopathic Scoliosis from 15° Cobb angle and above.
- Preserves normal body movement and growth and allows normal activities of daily living.
- Is worn comfortably and easily under clothing.
- Increases patient’s treatment acceptance leading to better compliance.
The first and only truly dynamic brace, the SpineCor® brace provides progressive correction of pediatric Idiopathic Scoliosis with Cobb angles between 15° and 50°. In the case of children and adolescents, other spinal deformities, such as Kyphosis and Spondylolisthesis, can also be treated with the brace. → CLICK TO VIEW THE PEDIATRIC BRACE
In the case of adults, the SpineCor® brace can be used to treat back pain due to these spinal deformities. By improving overall posture, it helps to reduce the risk of progression of the deformity in ageing adults*. And in the majority of cases also provides pain relief. → CLICK TO VIEW THE ADULT BRACE
The SpineCor® brace allows for normal body movement and development throughout daily activities. It is comfortable and easily concealed under clothing.
IN 2015 THE SPINECOR® DYNAMIC CORRECTIVE BRACE CELEBRATED 20 YEARS!
Read the SpineCor 20th Anniversary Story
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE:
* The SpineCor® Brace will not correct spinal deformities in adults whose spine is fully formed and has attained skeletal maturation.